ABC’s entrepreneur pitching show Shark Tank, premiering in 2009, has seen it all. The show’s premise is simple: inventors and entrepreneurs pitch their products to real-life investors (called sharks).
It hosts a variety of innovative startup companies that offer great new ideas for everyday use with everything from smartphones to gadgets for your home life.
The Shark Tank has consistently kept its audience entertained over the past 14 years. The invention of the best shark tank products, from alarm clocks that wake you up with bacon to a scented candle that makes food smell delicious, have exposed them to some of the silliest ideas ever conceived. However, some excellent entrepreneurs just needed an investor (with deep pockets) to take off and make millions!
A usual misunderstanding about Shark Tank is that all the sharks invest in every product on the show. This isn’t true, and various factors can make investing difficult for one shark or another. All eight sharks typically require a stake in any company that wishes to be selected by them.
We analysed all the shark tank products and came with a list of best ones. Keep reading to check these amazing products.
- 6 Worst Shark Tank Pitches That Went Way Too Far
- How To Get On Shark Tank: The Ultimate Guide + 5 Successful Pitches
- 9 Shark Tank Ideas That Will Inspire You
- The Top 10 Best Shark Tank Episodes Of All Time
- 6 Shark Tank Investors: The Secrets To Their Success
20 best Shark Tank products:
1. Ring Video Doorbell- Doorbot ($611 million)
The Shark Tank episode of Ring Doorbells appears to have been an enormous success. The product had garnered over $415 million in sales by 2017 and has continued to grow since then. It all started on the show when Jamie Siminoff pitched his video doorbell that can be accessed through an app on any smartphone-an opportunity for people who want even more security than what was already offered with a regular home doorbell. Although other Sharks opted out due to concerns about company viability, Kevin O’Leary stepped up as the only one willing to provide money at 10% of ownership for him and Jamie Siminoff to work together before making their deal. Company revenues have increased by at least two-fold since Amazon purchased the company.
2. Scrub Daddy($225 million)
Founder and inventor of Scrub Daddy, Aaron Krause’s roots were not in inventing but relatively strong in the automotive industry.
After stumbling upon its effectiveness in cleaning products around his home, he invented the product. He decided then to re-purpose it for home applications – like an eraser on steroids! He entered Shark Tank Season 4, Episode 7, with a strong pitch and a powerful sponge. With hopes to win over Lori Greiner at $100,000 for 10% of his company and get Kevin O’Leary at $200K for 20%, Aaron did just that by getting Lori’s deal which resulted in him keeping 50% ownership now worth about 3 million dollars! It is an exciting concept like other best shark tank products.Today Scrub Daddy has 48 products sold in over 30 thousand retail stores worldwide from 17 countries, making them one of Amazon’s top 300 best sellers today!!!.
3. Bombas($225 million)
Bombas is a company that has a social conscience and offers superior quality socks to shoppers. Their founders, Randy Goldberg and David Heath, came up with the idea of donating one pair of socks for every pair sold after hearing someone from the Salvation Army say that people ask for socks at homeless shelters most often. They set out on crowdfunding to raise money- far exceeding their $15,000 goal – so they could afford commercialization costs. As it turned out, they were looking for help from Shark Tank’s mentors, who would have helped them get onto retail shelves by investing in 5% of the company, which currently sells online only. The superior quality of these socks helped it land on the list of best shark tank products.
4. Tipsy Elves Sweater($117 million)
For $100,000, Nick and Evan convinced Shark Robert Herjavec to invest in their business. In 2015, the company managed to sell over $10 million worth of ugly holiday sweaters by selling them on Amazon. Three days before taping the show where they were pitching for money for a 10 percent stake in their business with some help from his girlfriend’s fortune cookie that said, “investment opportunity will find you,” Mendelson went out to Panda Express. He found the prediction, which revealed what he was looking for(lucky him). You can now find Tipsy Elves’ products on Amazon.
5. Simply Fit Board($177 million)
The Simply Fit Board is a simple exercise board that helps you strengthen your core. It also includes motion like twisting or leaning, which works on your core muscles even more! The product has been around for several years, with sales exceeding $1 million by its appearance on Shark Tank in 2015. Sales are not as strong now, but over 50,000 retail stores carry the product across North America, Europe, and many other countries worldwide. It was the first ever exercise board among the other best shark tank products.
6. Kodiak Cakes($160 million)
It is hard to break the habit of reaching for Bisquick pancake mix, but Kodiak Cakes has been trying to do so in an inspiring way by adding more whole grains and protein than typical grocery store offerings. The company had a significant moment on “Shark Tank” in 2013 when owner Joel Clark walked away empty-handed because he didn’t want any equity for his idea. Health-conscious carbohydrate lovers received their product well, and their revenue soared from $54 million last year to the fourth largest on shelves today. They also offer premade waffles and pancakes as freezer aisle products.
7. Squatty Potty($208 million)
The Squatty Potty device is designed to help people get things flowing. It was featured on Shark Tank back in 2014 – and the Edwards family made a deal with Lori Greiner for $350,000 in exchange for a 10 percent stake in the company that had sold over $33 million before 2017 ended. According to WebMD, studies have found squatting positions are much less straining on your body than sitting or standing up straight. While you don’t need one of these devices to be able to squat (squatter’s rights can be achieved by simply elevating your knees), it helps! It was one of the most successful products compared to other shark tank products.
8. Cousins Maine Lobster($67 million)
Cousins Maine Lobster is a Los Angeles-based food truck. They wanted to bring the authentic lobster roll experience to people across North America, so they came up with their idea of opening a small business and selling lobster rolls in 24 hours! That started as an exciting concept that caught the interest of Shark Tank producers, who invited them to their show. After investing $55,000 for each cousin’s company – Jim Tselikis got his investment back plus much more from sales after appearing on TV – Cousins Maine Lobster has grown wildly over six years into one of LA’s favorite street foods. You can now order live lobsters shipped overnight from Portland or buy pre-cooked ones by visiting their website, which sells tons of other delicious seafood options like clam chowder and oysters!
9. Sleep Styler($100 million)
The founder of Sleep StylerSleep Styler, Tara Brown, appeared on season 8 of “Shark Tank” and caught Greiner’s attention. Within five minutes of watching her pitch for the product, he had already visualized a great plan in mind. He offered to invest $75,000 for a stake in the company – about 25% equity- but Tara declined his offer because she wanted more shares than that, so it would feel like an even trade-off from what she was offering him initially (25%). She has since done over 100 million dollars worth of sales with her hair rollers used by celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Rachel Zoe, making the product land on the list of best shark tank products.
10. The Original Comfy($250 million)
The idea for Comfy began with a nephew who was lying on the couch in his oversized hoodie. He was inches from a blanket while watching TV at home. The brothers were behind it and started their Kickstarter page but realized they weren’t quite ready to launch. When they appeared on Shark Tank (with no units produced or sales), Barbara Corcoran bought into them despite being unsure if it would be successful due to not having any proof of success yet. They ended up getting $50k for 30% after she invested her money enough to get production going and make enough sales that there would be profits later down the line!
11. The Bouqs($100+ million)
The Bouqs is an online flower company that cuts out the middleman. They eliminate expensive storage facilities and extra labor costs compared with traditional florists, saving up to 80% for their customers. Before appearing on Shark Tank in Season 5, John Tabis had already accrued over $1 million in venture capital funding – well on his way towards creating a highly successful business! In its first year of operation, The Bouqs did about 120 million dollars worth of sales, but after appearing on Shark Tank, they received a call from Robert Herjavec. He later struck an agreement with them, which led to much more success than they could have ever imagined! Today The Bouqs is in the list of best shark tank products and has done over 100 million dollars worth of sales since then, plus continues attracting new customers & investors!
12. Bubba’s Q($21 million)
On Shark Tank, a confessed rib connoisseur and former NFL player pitched his product to Daymond John. The company goes from doing $154,000 in sales before the show to $16 million in 2017. Baker of Bubba’s owns patents on his process, making him the only person to sell a deboned and cooked rib. His ribs are now available online and offline at various stores like Costco, QVC and more recently, they have been featured by Carl’s Jr., which is sold exclusively through their website.
13. Lovepop($80 million)
The co-founders of Lovepop, Wombi Rose and John Wise, appeared on season 7 of “Shark Tank” in December 2015. They were offered $300k from Kevin O’Leary for a 15% stake in the business. They’ve brought in over $80 million since launch! Before creating Lovepop, Rose and Wise were naval architecture students with love for ship design – which is what their product was inspired by. The duo has also said that “it’s so cool” when you think about it like this: 3D shapes/3D plane pieces are spliced into planes? You draw lines where these intersections happen to cut out each piece. There is no doubt that this concept coming full circle back to ships fits nicely into what they’re all about as well!
14. Bala Bangles($20 million)
The founders of Bala, Natalie Holloway and Max Kislevitz decided to go into business with Maria Sharapova and Mark Cuban. The deal was for $900,000 in exchange for a 30 percent stake in the company. Since then, they have expanded their offering to include bars, beams, and more, but the bangles remain most popular. They come in numerous colorways, including ones that are shown on “Shark Tank,” shopping writer Zoe Malin called them “the best wrist weights [she’s] ever worn.” They offer 1-pound or 2-pound options and various pattern choices you can choose.
15. ReadeREST ($8 million)
Rick Hopper, the former supervisor of Home Depot, had his eureka moment when he couldn’t find his reading glasses. He solved this problem by inventing a product called ReadeREST (short for “readerest”) that allows people to clip their spectacles onto their shirt, so they don’t fall out of their pocket and get lost during everyday activities like bending over. Furthermore, $100K was sold in the first appearance on QVC- making it worth about 27 million dollars! It was a success like the other best shark tank products.
16. Everlywell ($300 million)
EverlyWell is an at-home health testing kit company that provides a range of 35 different tests for various ailments. Its kits are easy to use, and all you need is the package itself, together with some saliva or blood, to submit it for your doctor to review the test results within five days. These lab reviews can be found online, and you can also view them after they have been processed by the company’s laboratory team. In Season 9, Episode 12 of Shark Tank, Julia Cheeks was looking for $1 million – her asking price was a mere 5% stake in her business! The day she went on air Lori Greiner offered 1 million dollars worth of shares instead, totaling an estimated value of around 175 million dollars! In 2020, EverlyWell introduced a home-swab for Covid-19. This move has quickly increased the company’s value and climbed to the top of Shark Tank’s Best List by 2021. This year, they are worth 2.9 billion dollars which made the product come into the list of best shark tank products.
17. Kitu Super Coffee($200 million)
After Jordan DeCicco, youngest of three brothers (the others being Jake and Jim), realized that the sports energy drinks they were consuming after playing basketball at Philadelphia University had a high sugar content, he thought there was a better alternative. He enlisted the help of his older brothers to create something better. With hard work and dedication, they started Kitu Super Coffee – an organic coffee drink made with lactose-free proteins, healthy fats from coconut oil. The company’s first two years in business led to $600k in sales before its inception on Shark Tank, when it was valued at $200 million! Today the valuation of Kitu Super coffee has risen as it is on track for around $70-150 million by 2020, making Kitu one of Shark Tank’s most successful misses ever!
18. PhoneSoap 3($150 million)
After the Covid-19 pandemic, PhoneSoap has become popular. The phone disinfecting company sold out several times in a year thanks to their invention of the PhoneSoap 3 for USB-A and USB-C cables. These cables charge your phones and use UV light to kill 99.99 percent of germs. According to experts we previously spoke to, UV light is one type on the ultraviolet spectrum that can effectively kill germs, making it especially useful during this period.
19. Rocketbook Smart Reusable Notebook($40 million)
Rocketbook sells erasable notebooks that can send notes to cloud destinations like Google Drive and Dropbox, which appeared on “Shark Tank” in 2017, but founders Jake Epstein and Joe Lemay failed to secure an investment. In 2020 at the age of twenty-four, BIC acquired them for $40 million after reporting $32 million in sales that year. They won one of our Shopping writer’s favorite back-to-school supplies: a reusable notebook with Frixion pens compatible with any Pilot Pen you have lying around your house!
20. Buttercloth Kismet Waves Shirt($12 million)
Buttercloth is a clothing company that uses cotton to make shirts as comfortable and fashionable, with the perfect amount of stress. The founder Danh Tran spoke about how Buttercloth did $500,000 in sales in just two weeks after airing on “Shark Tank” – an impressive way to start a career. This untucked button-down shirt comes in different colors and patterns with regular or slim-fit options. They’re also infused with patented Icy Cotton materials to stay cool during warm weather months!
Over the years, companies and entrepreneurs have pitched their ideas to a panel of sharks on ABC’s hit show Shark Tank. The products that successfully reached their audience are just a few examples of what can happen when investors find an idea they believe is worth investing in. The list of 20 best shark tank products shows that new entrepreneurs still have opportunities with a product idea and capital from investors to launch their effects on the show.
The 10 Best Business Plan Software For 2022
Business plan software makes it simple to organize your company’s finances and present them to banks or investors.
The fundamental objective of a business plan is to allow you to critically examine your strengths and shortcomings, your Unique Selling Point (USP), and compare your product or service to the competition.
Of course, even the best business plan is based on estimations and guesstimates, as it is impossible to anticipate market changes, advancements, and future performance under such circumstances.
Finally, a business plan will demonstrate why your company is a sound enough investment to risk investing in and show that you have extensively researched your industry and detailed the genuine possibilities of new business opportunities.
We’ll break down ten of the best business plan software solutions in this guide so you have all the insight you need to choose the best option for your company.
nTask goes above and beyond traditional business planning in various ways.
Yes, you can plan your business or any project you’re working on, but the best part is that nTask’s powerful planning capabilities arrive in bursts.
It would be an understatement to claim that nTask is only a business planning program. The tool was created to assist project managers, home users, contractors, and multinational corporations with their everyday routines.
In nTask, you can create numerous workspaces to streamline multiple projects simultaneously. The cherry on top is the affordable pricing and a visual Gantt Chart feature that you can use to manage timelines and define task relationships.
Features of the nTask:
- Multitasking by using one app to manage many workspaces, projects, and teams
- Collaboration on a Project: Real-time team communication and multi-user management
- The nTask software allows users to create, organize, allocate, and manage an unlimited number of tasks.
- Tracking and managing issues
- Implementation of a risk assessment matrix
- Timesheets and other time-tracking software
- Billing systems (billable and non-billable projects), budget management, and financial summary are all part of the budget tracking process.
- Ability to use interactive Gantt charts to show business and project progress
3rd party software connectors like Zapier, Zoom, Slack, Google Calendar, and Outlook Calendar allow you to invite stakeholders to view your projects/businesses.
Enloop is a business plan software that runs in the cloud with nearly 300,000 users. It is a beautiful alternative to consider if you want software that can help you design a strategy tailored to a bank or an investor quickly.
Enloop is a tool that can help create a clear plan by providing a slew of useful features.
- AutoWrite and TextSync features provide introductory personalized text for your business plan, including ten essential components for any grand strategy.
- Enloop’s Forecast Modules allow you to develop a business strategy using one of two forecast modules.
- Financial forecasts in Enloop allow you to include how your business will perform financially in your business plan. You may pick between an annual or 36-month option, including a profit and loss forecast, balance sheet, and cash flow forecast.
The tool collects personal financial information as well as industry financial data. According to studies, such elements aid in creating financial reports and ratios that can be studied and used in your Plan.
ProofHub is a powerful, award-winning business plan software that includes project management and communication tools.
Over 85,000 teams use ProofHub and enterprises from all over the world to plan and track their projects. ProofHub also includes fantastic team collaboration capabilities in addition to project planning. It connects all of your teams, projects, and communications to keep everything in one place and secure.
- You have the option of using pre-existing project templates or creating new ones.
- With features such as project timeframes, task dependencies, and more, Gantt charts may help you plan your projects more effectively.
- With its sophisticated work management tools, you can effectively manage teams. Kanban boards can construct bespoke workflows, while task lists can manage simple chores.
- A built-in chat facility for team communication and a dedicated location for real-time conversations.
- It has a reporting tool that generates project and resource reports to help you manage your resources and plan your projects more successfully.
- Integrates with third-party apps such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Freshbooks, and others to provide one location where you can access all of your favorite tools.
Bizplan can assist you with your business plan. The program includes functionality and enhanced graphics to make your plans more memorable.
Bizplan assists you in developing business plan software that are tailored to attract investors and allow you to obtain funding for your company.
Features of the Bizplan:
- Financial projections enable you to include and provide a solid economic case for your business concept.
- Bizplan takes your financial data and gives you a choice to build various reports that you may review by month, quarter, or year and then download to use in your presentation.
- The Step-by-Step Builder function in Bizplan guides you through generating a business plan in an easy-to-follow manner.
- The progress tracker feature lets you see how much of your business plan has been completed, ensuring that you keep on track and don’t miss anything vital.
- Bizplan’s templates allow you to include features such as market size and charts, content, benefits, team, reports, and difficulties.
LivePlan from Palo Alto Software has been around for a long, and there’s a reason why so many people still consider it the most excellent option available.
The software is a comprehensive company planning tool with various customizable features, learning resources, and online assistance.
Features of LivePlan include:
- LivePlan’s financial forecasting tools include a walkthrough of each piece of economic data, allowing you to integrate all relevant facts into your estimate. This tool will enable you to construct annual and monthly budgets.
- You may turn your financial data into more appealing visual aids using LivePlan’s Charts and graphs feature.
- PlanGuru provides in-built video tutorials to help you navigate the software and create your business plan.
- PlanGuru provides you with the ability to export reports to Excel, Word, and PDF.
- LivePlan has over 500 templates, making it one of the best in this category. Templates can be used as a starting point for creating your material, or they can be utilized as is, with the language already included.
- LivePlan compares your financial estimates to industry benchmarks, applying them to your business plan.
PlanGuru is one of the most popular forecasting and budgeting programs. As a result, it’s more of a financial reporting tool than a business plan software.
PlanGuru, on the other hand, has earned a spot among our top recommendations because of its features.
PlanGuru has the following features:
- PlanGuru offers financial tools, predictions, and computations, allowing you to create various analytical reports for your business.
- PlanGuru includes video training to guide you through the program and the process of writing your business plan.
- PlanGuru allows you to export reports to Excel, Word, and PDF formats.
GoSmallBiz is a user-friendly business planning program with built-in advice modules and step-by-step templates. GoSmallBiz, which Fran Tarkenton founded, allows you to create the exact documentation you require as a business owner.
Features of GoSmallBiz include:
- The step-by-step wizard on GoSmallBiz will help you through each step of generating an excellent business plan.
- GoSmallBiz provides everything you need to prepare financial statements through financial projection.
- Create various reports based on the financial data you provide for your business plan, providing you with a visually appealing tool to help you draw attention to your strategy.
- Templates provide you with a starting point while constructing a business plan.
IdeaBuddy is a cutting-edge business planning program that guides you through the whole planning process, from basic concept to investor-ready company plan.
Aspiring entrepreneurs can use IdeaBuddy to develop their ideas, build a business model, validate a business concept, and generate an effective business plan. It comes with a business handbook that helps them better comprehend the planning process and ensures they have covered all bases.
Features of IdeaBuddy include:
- Idea Plan assists you in swiftly sketching out your business. Their business canvas guides you through creating a business model by allowing you to submit concept notes until you’ve covered all of your business’s features.
- The Business Guide is a step-by-step guide that will walk you through the five stages of business planning.
- A financial plan makes it feasible to acquire accurate financials without doing the tedious arithmetic yourself.
- As you complete each stage of your business plan, a business plan is automatically generated. You’ll have an excellent, customized business plan without having to do it twice this way.
- LivePlan’s financial forecasting tools include a walkthrough of each piece of economic data, allowing you to integrate all relevant information in your forecast.
- This tool allows you to construct annual and monthly budgets.
- IdeaBuddy has templates for many types of businesses that can help you get your business off the ground faster.
BizPlanBuilder was previously known as JIAN for over 30 years. They later changed their name to something else.
Regardless, the tool is helpful whether you’re working on a growth strategy or a fundraising approach.
Features of BizPlanBuilder include:
- BizPlanBuilder gives an explanation tab and video for your education and advice whenever you start a new business plan section.
- BizPlanBuilder offers a class to assist you in learning what investors are looking for in a business plan.
- There are dozens of templates to pick from to help you get started with your business plan.
- You can make a pitch deck with this feature.
- Ability to construct a financial model for the next five or ten years.
Upmetrics is a well-rounded business planning program that can assist you with every aspect of producing a business plan, from sketching out your main idea to financial forecasts and creating pitch decks to pitching your idea to investors and team members.
Over 50,000+ entrepreneurs use Upmetrics to plan their businesses, connect with remote teams, and build visually appealing pitch decks that can capture anyone’s attention. Additionally, the program makes it easier to keep track of your tasks and tailor your plans to meet your specific demands.
It also includes helpful business model canvases to assist you in brainstorming ideas and developing effective and efficient business models.
- From anywhere and at any time, plan and collaborate.
- You no longer need to bounce from one software to the next; instead, you can locate all of the tools you require in one spot.
- Get helpful hints to aid you in the planning process.
- Your team can provide real-time comments and suggestions.
- It is affordably priced with a straightforward pricing structure.
- Upmetrics has 200+ industry-specific sample business plans to help you with your planning.
- Assign tasks and monitor their progress. It enables you to delegate portions to team members who are best suited to write the section.
- Get instant feedback, collaborate on projects with your team, and share your business plan with banks, investors, or anybody else via a fast link. Additionally, the software makes exporting your Plan to Doc and PDF formats a breeze.
- Our financial forecasting program provides a detailed projection based on your data in minutes, making financial planning less time-consuming and overwhelming.
- If a typical business plan isn’t for you, several business model canvas options might help you plan more quickly.
- It aids in creating impressive business pitches that will help in the effective communication of your ideas.
- And, if you get stuck someplace, each part includes helpful hints to get you through.
Choosing the right business plan software is vital to your success. With the right software, you can create a professional-looking plan that will keep your investors happy. We have talked about the ten best business plan software to use in 2022.
Youtube Video Downloader: The Best Ways In 2022
YouTube is one of the most popular sites on the internet, with millions and millions of visitors each month. Most people watch YouTube videos on their computer or through a supported app like YouTube TV. But sometimes, you want to download a video offline if it gets removed by accident. This article will answer all your queries regarding youtube video downloaders, so let’s get started.
Learn how to download YouTube videos to watch them anytime, anywhere. You can convert a video into one of these formats-MP4, AVI, MPEG-or just the audio if that’s all you need.
- Is it safe to download Youtube videos?
- Easy Ways to Download Youtube Videos
- Download Videos using Youtube Premium
- Download Youtube Videos with Desktop Software
- Download Videos with Browser Add-ons
- Download Videos on iPhone and iPad
- Download Videos on Mac
- Download Videos with VLC Player
- Download Videos on Android
- Download Youtube Playlists
- Download Youtube Videos Directly
Is it safe to download Youtube videos?
You may access YouTube content for your personal use if you do not infringe on their terms of service. The only way to responsibly download videos is by paying $11.99 per month for YouTube Premium—otherwise, it’s a violation, and the company has the right to terminate your account.
Of course, the issue isn’t all black and white.
YouTube videos that are permissible to download include public domain videos that aren’t copyrighted, clips covered by a Creative Commons license (and don’t mind you downloading), or homemade videos from friends and family members. Members who would allow you to download them for free (without having any copyright infringement concerns).
Easy Ways to Download Youtube Videos
Here are different ways of downloading Youtube videos easily.
Download Videos using Youtube Premium
If you’re a YouTube Premium subscriber, downloading videos is easy. The only caveat is that you can download videos to your computer, phone, or tablet only using the Youtube app.
To do this, open up the app and find the video you want to download on YouTube. An arrow should be ‘ Download’ underneath where you can watch the video.
Tap this and choose what quality of the video (low resolution, high definition) you want to save; You’ll know when a downloaded file has been completed by looking for a blue tick next to the video.
You’ll find all of your downloads in the Library tab or Account page.
When tapped on, these downloads will remain in storage until you delete them via other means such as ‘Clear Data.’
Download Youtube Videos with Desktop Software
There are many ways to download on your PC, but not all are free. One we can recommend is the ByClick Youtube Video Downloader. It has a user-friendly interface, is regularly updated, and makes it supremely easy to download video – or just audio – from YouTube.
How to download?
- Select the video which you want to download.
- You have to copy the URL of that video, and a pop-up will ask if you want to download the audio or video file —or set its default so that MP3s/MP4s at their default quality automatically downloads when clicked.
- Now select from the multiple options like resolution or downloading speed available and hit the download button.
The price of Byclick is $9 for one license (it works for 24 hours without entering any payment details), which means that trial versions are also available with limited functionality.
If you want a free alternative, try WinX YouTube Video Downloader (including conversion to other formats like MP3). The process of all the youtube video downloaders is virtually identical.
Download Videos with Browser Add-ons
Would you like to tinker around with the URL of a YouTube video or use any third-party tools to download videos from it?
In this case, using add-ons on your browser is just the solution you need.
Choose an add-on
You can download plenty of add-ons for practically anything you might need. Some would be best suited if downloaded while using Firefox, Chrome, and Safari, while other downloads happen when they’re standalone tools themselves.
Here’s an example: the ‘YouTube Video and Audio Downloader‘ is explicitly made for Opera browsers.
Installing extensions in Opera is a straightforward process. It’s generally the same for other browsers, so you don’t need to worry about it.
To install an extension in Opera, all you have to do is click on the “Add To Opera” button that appears as green text and makes sure you download the correct add-on if your browser supports it.
Ensure that you restart your computer after installing this file, or there could be complications with installation.
First, head to the video you want to download. You will see an icon on the top right-hand side of your browser (for Opera users). Install this add-on will give you some options: Quick download; Download panel; Conversion tool; Settings.
Next, click on “quick download,” That’ll have the video installed in your system. You won’t get a direct YouTube option if using any other browser unless there is an add-on.
Choose a File Format
Some add-ons provide you with a variety of options to save the video. Choices range between multiple formats and various qualities, usually popping up as a pop-up when downloading begins.
Download Videos on iPhone and iPad
Downloading YouTube videos on your iPhone or iPad is tricky as Apple polices the apps in its store. There are more options if you jailbreak your phone, but here’s the easiest way if you don’t want to go this route.
- Download and open app Documents by Readdle (for iOS).
- Go to www.videosolo.com/online-video-downloader/.
- Enter a video URL from YouTube into a textbox within the web browser of the Documents app.
- Download by tapping ‘download.’
- After downloading completes about 10 seconds, the video will decode and show various output formats and quality levels; tap the desired choice.
- Enter a name for the downloaded file and save it to the Downloads folder with all other downloads, then access them all through the Folder icon at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Now tap on the Share button and save the video.
- You can find the downloaded youtube video on the Photos app.
Download Videos on Mac
There are various tools and software that you can use to download YouTube videos on your Mac. One easy way is with the macOS built-in screen capture tool, which will take a screenshot at full resolution. It won’t be high quality, but it’s something.
If you want a higher rate than that, then a 4K Video Downloader would be the one for you; this free program offers up to 8K video downloads once downloaded in any file format or size desired by the user.
The best part about the 4K Youtube Video Downloader is that it can grab individual videos from YouTube and entire playlists.
Here’s how to use it:
1. Download and install the platform 4K Video Downloader and open the program.
2. Find a YouTube video and copy the link.
4. Click Paste Link in the menu.
5. Click Download after selecting quality and format options from the list.
6. After you download the video, click the three-dot icon so you can play, find it on your computer, and perform other actions.
Download Videos with VLC Player
You can download it if you don’t have the VLC media player in your computer system. VLC Media player is a secure platform that makes it more comfortable for you to download YouTube videos.
Follow these steps to download a youtube video with VLC:
1. Go To YouTube Video & Copy The URL.
Go to YouTube and pick the video you want to download. Next, copy the URL of the video.
2. Open VLC Media Player.
Ideally, it would help if you didn’t wait for this step to open the VLC media player. It would help if you kept it open on the taskbar for your benefit.
3. New Network Stream.
When you open the VLC media player, go to the ‘Media’ option and click on it.
Next, choose the ‘Open Network Stream’ option when using Windows OS.
When you’re using a Mac, the option is FILE > OPEN NETWORK.
4. Open Media.
A page with a text editor will appear in this stage, with no concern about what OS you’re using. Paste the copied URL of the video here.
5. Hit The ‘Play’ Option.
After clicking on the ‘play’ option, the video starts playing on VLC.
6. Codec Information.
Next, click on the ‘Tools’ option above the right-hand corner. Then, you’ll find a choice called ‘codec information.’ You can also use the ‘CTRL + J’ command.
A new window opens up after you click on the ‘codec information.
Window users need to copy the video information from the location text box at the base of the page.
But, if you’re a Mac user, you need to right-click on the field and click on the ‘Open URL’ choice.
8. Copy/Paste the URL.
If you’re using the Windows system, paste the URL on the web browser and click ‘Enter.’ Mac users need to do the same.
9. Save the Video.
At this step, the video should be playing on your browser online. Right-click on the video and choose the ‘Save video as’ option.
10. Download The Video.
The video will now start downloading. The default form is an MP4 file, and the default label would be ‘video playback.’ Once the download is completed, save it with your other videos.
Download Videos on Android
Downloading the YouTube videos on your Android device is not possible. Google prohibits these tools, but you can get a downloader by installing the APK file outside the Play store. Our top suggestion is TubeMate.
Follow these steps:
1. Download the TubeMate app and install it on your Android device. You may need to make changes to your security settings.
2. Open the TubeMate app and look for a YouTube video.
3. Tap the Download button.
4. Select from the list of options regarding quality and format. Click the Download button.
5. Click the Downloads List option in the base menu to find your video. You can also access the Downloads list by clicking on the three-dot icon in the right corner of the TubeMate app.
6. Tap the three-dot option next to a video to save it to a new location, rename it, and do other actions.
Download Youtube Playlists
If you want an easy life, sometimes software needs to be purchased. We recommend ByClick Downloader for this purpose.If the video is part of a playlist, you can click the ‘Download playlist’ button on the ByClick youtube video downloader.
You can also select which videos from the list you would like to save or watch later with just one click on the download button below them. You’ll get your first day’s trial with ByClick for free, but after that, it will cost $9.99 per month.
Download Youtube Videos Directly
You can also download videos directly without using any Youtube video downloader. Here is how you can do that:
1. Go to The Video.
Open YouTube on your browser and go to the video you want to download.
2. Add ‘ss’ in the URL
Now, you need to edit the URL in the text editor provided by YouTube. Simply add ‘ss’ after ‘www.’ but before ‘youtube.com.’
After adding ‘ss,’ click the enter button on your keyboard, and it will direct you to a free site.
3. Head to the Download site
If you are redirected to a website, there is no need to download or install anything. When you press the enter button, the moment that site loads up in your browser window, click on “Download” and get it off their server.
You also have options for formats and video quality. Click on download at last, and voila.
Hopefully, this guide taught you the best ways to download YouTube videos. We think that using 4K Download is an excellent option because it lets you access your favorite YouTube videos without an internet connection and offers high video quality. This software also converts MP3s for easy listening.
There are other Youtube video downloaders, such as ByClick, WinX Youtube Video Downloader, etc., which are also really helpful in downloading Youtube videos.
The 10 Best Sentence Generator Tools To Help Your Writing
These days, there are so many ways to make money online. One way which is mostly liked is blogging for which you can use sentence generator tools to provide much more specific information to the audience.
And as you undoubtedly know already, the world of blogging has been one of the most popular ways to earn money on the internet. But not just any type of blog can make money.
It would help if you had a specific purpose and niche to get paid for your blog.
And just like any other type of blog, you can use the “Sentence Generator” to help you come up with unique, catchy, and attention-grabbing content.
While the Sentence Generator isn’t a tool for bloggers who want to write the next great blog post on the topic of “sentence structure” or “positive word usage,” it can be used by you to create content that will get people to share, like, and comment on your blog posts.
When you’re looking to write a new article, blog post, or blog post series, you have a ton of options on the table. You can choose to write a list or write a list of lists. You can go with a simple essay or plan out a complex blog post.
How to choose sentence generator tools
Sentence generators and paraphrasing tools can modify a regular write-up into something of a specific genre, legal, scientific, or formal. They are your go-to tool when you lack the vocabulary or the idea. When deciding on a sentence rephrase tool, there are some things to keep in mind.
- Does that synonym mean to say what your original word meant? Always check the tool’s authenticity by trying it out with different text first. Once you paste your original text and try to paraphrase it with this particular rephrase tool- does what shows up make sense? If so, proceed using this rephrase; if not, then choose another one because obviously, there is no point in wasting time using a faulty app when there are plenty more good ones online.
- Too many ads upfront will waste your time and disturb you by popping up at every step of the process. So, if a tool shows too many ads on its homepage, leave it.
- Remembering the genre of your document is a good idea. Some tools allow you to choose the right domain for your text based on literary, scientific, or casual genres. Just make sure you choose one which suits you best.
- The tool on this page is fast, accurate, and leads to the most appropriate results. Your time will be better spent clicking through the other popular search engines that are inferior and often lead you in the wrong direction.
The best sentence generator for your needs should be easy to use and combine a collection of features that will help you produce high-quality content.
Some sentence generators might have more advanced features than others and as such require an in-depth understanding of how it works before using them properly.
10 Best Sentence Generator Tools
When you’re looking for fresh ideas for your next writing project, here are the ten best sentence-generating tools that will help you develop new ideas for your next blog post.
1. Pro Writing Aid
Specialties – In-depth reports
Pricing– ranges from $0 to $89/year.
ProWritingAid is a platform with capabilities such as grammar checking and style editing for those who want to strengthen their writing skills. The features are:
- Reports for issues
- Desktop version
- Plagiarism checks
You can set it up on Microsoft Word, Gmail, Windows, or Mac computers. Details in reports help you improve your writing while security & privacy are at the core of this company- that’s why they’re GDPR compliant.
They also have customer-friendly terms and conditions and 256 bank-level security, which ensures the safety of your data.
Specialties– Desktop client
Pricing– ranges from $50-$150.
Ginger is a sentence rephrasing website that offers you many alternative options for your sentences. You can also get your paragraphs paraphrased if you want, but you’ll need to download their desktop app.
Ginger’s online platform provides features such as grammar and punctuation checks, writing trainers, essay checkers, proofreaders, and other similar tools.
Ginger’s extensions are available for Windows/Mac computers (with an Android app), Chrome browser on iOS devices, or the Safari browser on Macs.
Specialties– You can choose different creative, formal, and advanced genres. You may also expand or shorten the document.
Pricing– $4.95/month, $4.15/month billed in 6 months, $3.33/month billed yearly.
QuillBot offers a variety of paraphrase modes that gears toward different audiences or documents. In the standard model, you can expect an exchange of synonyms and some sentence paraphrasing.
The fluency mode is for easy reading, with more minor word changes and focusing on grammar correction, so your paragraph reads more fluently.
Creative Mode uses synonyms to flip words to give your text a new voice- it’s perfect for those who want to personalize their writing style. One must be a premium member to use these services; they include formal and shortening options and expand, which helps you rephrase sentences accordingly when needed (available only for premium users).
Some other features Quillbot offers are summarizing paragraphs, checking grammar errors, etc., all available free of charge if you opt not to purchase any membership plans.
Specialties– Offers various writing styles like legal, scientific, business, etc.
Pricing-$5, $10, and $25/ month
Simplish is a sentence generator that can paraphrase your material according to your standards. You can choose whether you want the style for scientific, legal, international, or creative purposes and modes of writing.
The free version does not let you upload documents, but it does allow pasting texts in boxes provided. Apart from paraphrasing text into different styles, Simplish also has a summary service that condenses any long form of content into a one-page summary of genre-specific information (chemical reactions; Legal – contract law).
In addition to this is a grammar checker with features such as passive voice detection and misuse of punctuations and an easy-to-use live editing function where users can edit their work without having to copy-paste sentences over again.
5. Pre Post SEO
Specialties– Choose from several genres like fluency, creative, formal, etc.
Pricing– ranges from $50-$150.
If you want to make your article easier to read, PREPOSTSEO’s paraphrasing tool can help. Our simple feature is excellent for synonyms, and our advanced features are perfect if you need sentence structure changes.
Fluency fixes grammatical errors, while creativity offers abstract synonyms in complete sentences. Besides these features, we also provide plagiarism checking, domain authority checkers, and a guest post service to get you content marketing exposure.
6. Small SEO Tools
Specialties– Best for informal documents
SmallSEOTools is a website that provides SEO services. It’s simple to use: paste or upload your content into the box given and click the ‘Republish Article’ button.
The good thing about this sentence generator, as opposed to others, is that it has no limit of up to 2000 words–the highest for any free service offered by SmallSEOTools.
The quality isn’t excellent; it doesn’t change the tone or structure of sentences or add punctuation marks like commas and full stops between words.
7. Complex Sentence Generator
Specialties– creates unlimited complex paragraphs with a single for seven different languages.
Our free content rewriter, the Complex Sentence Generator, can potentially rewrite sentences and paragraphs by adding synonyms to words or paraphrasing them. It includes many unusual phrases that it chooses from to create different ways of saying the same thing.
Aside from this web-based software being used to spin text for different purposes like headlines etc., it also serves as a vocabulary improvement tool; understanding synonyms will make you sound more intelligent at work.
Moreover, AI technology allows the program to understand the context and any word’s meaning in various languages.
It’s essential to use this paraphrasing software with content that has good grammar and spelling because it can only replace words, phrases, or sentences in a sentence if they are grammatically correct.
Suppose the article being rephrased is all capitalized, or the first letters of each word are uppercase. In that case, this system will still be able to rewrite the text by recognizing English and using replacement words for what makes sense. Otherwise, as long as you have sensible sentences with recognizable grammar, you should be able to find suitable synonyms without too much difficulty.
8. Rewriter Tools
Specialties– Emails, newsletters, and informal write-ups.
You can rephrase your content using either Article Rewriter, Article Spinner, or Paraphrasing Tool. These tools are relatively easy to use and will provide instant results. At Rewriter Tools, we offer three different solutions for rewriting sentences.
By clicking on the word you want to be synonymized, you can change it with another synonym in seconds.
You also have a free word counter and grammar checker that is always available at our site should they serve as any help during the process of writing an article or essay.
9. Paraphrasing Tool
Specialties– Best for rewrites by experts.
Pricing– depends on the length and type of text, but a 275 words college assignment will be paraphrased for $8.09 within seven days.
This paraphrasing tool can help you rephrase paragraphs and sentences. When we checked some content on this tool, it did not work. Anyway, this platform offers a service for rewriting text that is more than five words long to avoid plagiarism through an expert process instead of AI.
The prices depend on the length of the content being rewritten; there are no set fees for shorter texts or quotes. One might only need minor changes after checking with the original author’s permission first, which will be free (for example, grammatical corrections).
They offer more services than just that, including a refund policy and 30-day revisions. They’ll change it if possible, even if you want something done like editing or summarizing.
Specialties– Best for research papers, assignments, experiments
Ref-N-write is an academic phrase bank. It provides different phrases usually used in the typical academic document. As seen in the figure above, you can fill in your results on a particular topic by using the blank space provided for that section of text.
Ref-N-Write also has other categories for more general assignments like reasons and explanations or explaining figures and plots with tables to help make things easier.
In all fairness, it’s one heck of an academic package that can save some time while writing a thesis or experiment.
A sentence generator is a valuable tool for writers who like to brainstorm but don’t know where to start. They are also helpful for writers who are stuck with a word count and need to fill in the rest.
When you need to write a report, a thesis, an essay, or any other piece of text that needs to have a clear and concise structure, the English language can be a considerable obstacle. And just when you think you have it down, you run into a word or phrase that you don’t know how to incorporate.
Use them to build better sentences faster! That’s where sentence generators come in handy.
They let you build words and phrases from the ground up using different seed phrases; this means you can use them for reports, essays, anything that would benefit from proper sentence structure. In this article, we have outlined the top 10 best sentence generators for the English language.
Business Ideas1 month ago
How To Make Money Blogging: Best Strategies For 2022
Resources4 weeks ago
The 10 Best Sentence Generator Tools To Help Your Writing
Business1 month ago
The Ultimate Guide To Business Continuity Planning For 2022
Business1 month ago
How To Start A Courier Business: The Best Guide For 2022
Marketing1 month ago
9 Best Audiobook Apps Of 2022
Case Study1 month ago
How Does GoFundMe Work? – A Complete Guide For 2022
Business1 month ago
How To Start A Business From Scratch: The Ultimate 10 Step Guide
Business1 month ago
How To Write A Business Plan: A Comprehensive Guide For 2022